Naturalization Services and Mexican Consulates: Partnering to Serve the Community
Webinar from October 14, 2015
This webinar brings together consulate staff as well as New Americans Campaign members and other non-profit naturalization practitioners to discuss how partnering together can benefit lawful permanent residents and other members of the community. It gives specifics about the services that each group provides, and examples of how Mexican consulates and NAC partners are currently working together to provide naturalization help in two US cities.
- Julian Escutia-Rodriguez, head of the Consular Coordination and Hispanic Affairs Section at the Embassy of Mexico
- Melissa Rodgers, Director of Programs at the Immigrant Legal Resource Center and Project Director for the New Americans Campaign
- Elisa Sequeira, National Director of Civic Engagement Programs at NALEO Educational Fund
- Alexia Núñez, Consul for Community Affairs at the New York City Consulate of Mexico, and Andrés Lemons, Staff Attorney at CUNY Citizenship Now! in New York, NY
- Alex Triantaphyllis, Director of Immigration and Economic Opportunity at Neighborhood Centers in Houston, TX
Click here for slides. The recorded webinar is below.