Citizenship Workshop // Taller de Ciudadanía – New York – February 23, 2013
Citizenship Assistance Workshop // Taller de Ciudadanía
Date and Time // Fecha y Horario:
February 23, 2012
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Address // Dirección:
665 W. 182nd St, 1st Fl
New York, NY
(Between Wadsworth Ave and Broadway in Manhattan)
(See map below)
(Vea mapa abajo)
Services offered at event // Asistencia disponible:
Participation fee or other event information // Costo de participación y otros datos importantes:
No fee for legal services.
What materials or documents attendees should bring? // Hay documentos o materiales que aplicantes deben de traer?
Please bring the following documents to the event:
• Your New York State identification, such as a drivers license;
• Your green card;
• Your social security card;
• All passports you have been issued since you have had your green card;
• Marriage certificate, if you have ever been married;
• Divorce certificate, if you have ever been divorced;
• If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests. You could obtain a copy of your certificates of disposition by going to 1
Police Plaza in New York City. 1 Police Plaza is near the Brooklyn Bridge stop on the 4, 5, or 6 train.
• Money order for $680 if you are not applying for a fee waiver.
• 2 passport photographs of you.
Maximum Attendance // Participación Máxima:
Language Access // Asistencia disponible en:
Spanish, English, Chinese
Host Organization(s) // Organizador(es):
Church World Service, Northern Manhattan Coalition for Immigrant Rights
Posted on February 23, 2013